may we always live intentionally

20 August 2009

back to a new place

I really thought that after leaving undergrad i would never again have to feel like the new frosh on a big campus... well so much for that. Dad and I walked the entirety of MSU today looking for all the places i needed to stop. first was the bank conveniently located in the student union, then the library to print paperwork (it took me an extra hour to network my comp to print) the to the registrar and ID lady ( i have a new pretty MSU ID now :)) and finally to my departments offices only to find out that I had filled some portion of my paperwork incorrectly. And now I'm sitting in the One Union Square food court with dad. He looks bored. But i appreciate him tolerating all the stops i had to make. now i have to go to the secretary of state's office to file for my official address change... why is there so much to do?

I really like the campus. it seems big, but its actually relatively easy to find your way around. unlike UNL, all the buildings are located the same general vicinity. I just hope i can tolerate all the thousands of students that will be here in the next few days...

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment